Monday, November 12, 2007

Who's Tired?

Isaiah 40:28 "Do you not know?  Have you not heard?  The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.  He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom."
 
Well, as completely exhausted as I am this morning it is a huge comfort knowing the my God, the One in charge of my life and He who is in true control and sovereign over all is not going to grow tired or weary.  Even when I am weak and wondering where I will get the strength to go on I do have strength from Him, our Lord will never grow weary!
 
Holy Father, Thank You for being our everlasting God, who does not grow tired or weary.  What a comfort to know You are alert and in charge at all times!  May you please help me today and always to remember that even though my body, mind and spirit may feel worn out You are always here to be my strength in all things.  Amen.

No comments: