Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sunday's Verse: All We Need To Know

John 3:11 "I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony."
 
I read a quote (I say that a lot, don't I?) not too long ago - and I'll probably mess this up - that said something  like this: "Why is it we believe everything we hear on the TV but we question the Bible?"  Serious food for thought!  I would venture to say that we should call this verse to mind any time we feel doubt trying to sneak in...this one reminds us that God has already told us what we need to know, He has given us His testimony and we need to simply accept and believe it.
 
Dear God, Thank You for Your precious Word, for telling us all we need to know.  Please help me to continually accept Your testimony as it has been shared with us throughout the Bible.  Amen.

No comments: