Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday's Verse: Thank Him For His Grace

Ephesians 2:8 "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God."
 
Well, if you needed a reason to be thankful here on Thanksgiving Eve then I think this one tops any other blessing on our lists!  I am both excited for the relationship I have found in Christ and also sad for those who do not believe, who do not know this joy, love, grace and true thankfulness!  I hope everyone has a blessed thanksgiving and that we all focus on remembering this thankful state of the heart all through the year!
 
Dear God, Thank You for Your grace!  I want to thank You for so many things but grace through the sacrifice of Your one & only Son is the one I am most thankful for.  That kind of love is nearly unfathomable...please help me to keep remembering to thank You for this daily and praise Your name for all you have done for us.  Amen.

No comments: