Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tuesday's Verse: Make It Known

I Chronicles 16:8 "Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done."
 
In the spirit of thankfulness I used my concordance to look up the first time thanks is used in the Bible...not until I Chronicles!  Wow!  I know there are passages before this that call to bless the name of the Lord so that equates to praises but this is the first I could find of thankfulness...let us all in our own ways find a way to make it know what an awesome God we are thanking and what He has done, for us all!!
 
Dear Lord, I love Your holy Word!  I am baffled by the word thanks not coming up before the chapter of I Chronicles but I know upon further study that if I am to understand this then You will reveal it to me in Your time.  Thank You Lord, for everything, especially Your Son!  Amen.

No comments: