Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pet Lovers Have Hope

Ecclesiastes 3:21 "Who knows of the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?"
 
For all parents who've had to explain the death of a pet, for all who've ever lost a pet and for all animal lovers everywhere... Ok, so I can't explain how animals can believe and be saved but they weren't the ones who ate the forbidden fruit and they are also part of God's amazing creation so who knows?  This verse helps me to think that maybe I will see my departed pets again someday.  After all, to anyone who's ever had pets, they are like one of the family, are they not?
 
Dear Lord, Thank You for Your many lessons throughout Your precious Word.  I know I have much to learn yet and will continue to be learning until the very moment I meet You face to face.  Please help me remember that we do not have to have all the answers and that sometimes hope can lie in the unknown.  Amen.

No comments: