Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He Feels It Too!

Isaiah 63:9 "In all their distress He too was distressed, and the angel of His presence saved them.  In His love and mercy He redeemed them; He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old."
 
I know I have said time and again that God is always with us, my daughter probably thinks it's my music-less theme song!  However, this verse caught my attention because it tells us not only is God with us through the hard times but He is also feeling the same pain or sorrow or other distress.  Whoa!  How awesome is our God, truly taking on all we experience and then saving us from it!
 
Dear Lord, Your love, mercy and grace will never stop amazing me!  Thank You for not only being here for me but also feeling here with me!  Please help me to remember that no matter what I may be going through You are not only here by my side but You know exactly what I am feeling because You feel that way too.  Amen.

No comments: