Sunday, January 20, 2008

12-28-2007: God is watching us

Thank you all for your patience and understanding with me and my "dissappearence" this past week.  We are still on vacation but I should be in a better position to continue my daily verses from here forward.  Have a blessed day!!!

Psalm 121:8 "The Lord will watch your coming and going both now and forevermore."

This is very reassuring as we prepare to brave the still falling snow here in the cold & Windy City suburbs.  In life it gives me great comfort to know that God is always watching me.  We never need to feel alone because time and again He has told us He will be with us, He is watching us and He will never forsake us.

Dear God, Thank You for watching and protecting us always!  Thank You that You are ever keeping us in Your protection and that You allow Your favor to go before us in all we do.  Please help us to always remember that You will protect us and are always knowing when we need You most because You are truly watching us always. Amen.

No comments: