Sunday, January 20, 2008

1-8-2008: Our Strength

Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."
 
This verse has been running through my head for the last few days, only I had to search my concordance to find it in my Bible.  We all have days where it feels like everything around us or everything that is being asked of us may seem like more than we can deal with.  However, in this verse and so many others, He reminds us again and again that He is our strength and He gives us what we need to face each moment of every day.
 
Dear Lord, Thank You for being my strength!  Thank You for giving me all I need to get through everything this life may throw at me.  Please help me to remember that You are my strength and that You give me strength whenever I am faced with something or someone which may make me feel weak and incapable.  Amen.

No comments: