Sunday, January 20, 2008

1-3-2008: Wait for it

Habakkuk 2:3 "For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false.  Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."
 
Have you ever felt like the waiting was taking forever?  I don't doubt it because all around us they are making ways for things to be faster, more convenient and less of a wait! God has a perfect plan with perfect timing and if we let Him be in control then it will all work out the first time according to His will.  However, it is when we become impatient, grab onto the wheel to steer for ourselves and ultimately rush into the wrong timing that things fall apart so soon after we get what we wanted and though we needed right then. 
 
Dear Lord, Thank You for being in control of my life.  Thank You for guiding my footsteps towards Your perfect plan for me.  Please help me to remain patient and faithful to Your will remembering that Your timing is always better than my own.  Amen.

No comments: