Sunday, January 20, 2008

1-2-2008: God is our refuge

 
Psalm 16:1 "Keep me safe, O God, for in You I take refuge."
 
How many times have you been faced with returning to work after a nice long vacation?  How tired and not in the mood were you?  Maybe you love your job and were looking forward to it...for me I take refuge in God knowing He will keep my mind, body and soul safe as I journey back to work this morning after being off for a week and a half.  He knows our needs and He supplies them graciously and in abundance!  If we ask for refuge from whatever we need saving from than He will most certainly be with us.
 
Dear God, Thank You for always being with me and keeping me safe and protected in Your refuge.  Please help me to remember that You will provide for my needs and will save me according to Your perfect plan for my life.  Amen.

No comments: