Thursday, December 13, 2007

Patience, It Gets Better!

Ecclesiastes 7:8 "The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride."
 
There are 3 books in the Bible which I really need to study more because I shy away from them for fear of misunderstanding or misinterpreting their messages, Revelation, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes.  So, I do not really know why God led me to this verse this morning but that I myself have continually been learning lessons of patience in my life...I'm still a work in progress!  I like that "the end of a matter is better than its beginning" because it is another one of those somewhat "hidden" hope messages that says to me, hang in there (have patience) the end of this will be worth it all!
 
Dear God, Thank You for Your lessons in life, through the Bible and through physical and spiritual experiences.  Please help me to continue developing patience as I strive to be more like You.  Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog yesterday. and put it on alerts! JUST wondering if you ever did an enrty  for those who are sick, scared or felt alon during this time?

~~Make it a Great day~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/