Thursday, December 6, 2007

I have Been Chosen!

Colossians 3:12 "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."
 
Well I love verses that hold multiple meanings to me.  This verse reminds me that I am a chosen child of God...He wants me, He chose me!!  Then it also instructs me as to some of what's expected of me, to "clothe" myself with these virtues that all may see God through me.  God chooses us to be His children, He made us and chose to keep us and to do His will.  Let me ask you something...have you chosen Him too?
 
Dear God, I thank You from the bottom of my heart for having chose me to be one of Your people.  I thank You for the Bible and all it's promises, warnings and instructions by which I should live my life!  I wish to choose You Lord, to serve You in all I do.  Please help me to clothe myself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience each and every day.  Amen.

No comments: