Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Life Of Purpose

 
Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
 
I've maybe referenced to this before in the weekly messages however I believe I have always looked to this verse as remembering that all things will work for good for those who love God but then there's another part to it...we aren't just His people who love Him, God has called us according to His purpose.  We aren't just walking around at random here, He has plans for us, He has purpose for our lives and His purpose will work all things for our good.
 
Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your purpose for my life, I may never fully understand and I am learning through You that it's okay, it's why it's called faith!  Please help me to always remember that all I do has a called purpose according to Your plan and help me to therefore do everything to Your glory.  Amen. 

No comments: