Wednesday, December 5, 2007

God's Kept Promises

Proverbs 2:6-8 "For the LORD gives wisdom, and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.  He holds victory in store for the upright, He is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for He guards the course of the just and protects the way of His faithful ones."
 
I just get so excited about the reassurances God gives us over and over again in His precious Word that He will protect us and grant us His favor when we are faithful to Him!  There are days when it's hard to remember that He is always with us and then I recall verses like this and I think, "Wow, I can't even imagine how much worse this could be if God weren't on my side!!"
 
Dear Lord, Thank You for Your Word as it is revealed to us in the Bible.  Thank You for Your promises to us and for always keeping Your promises!  When I am feeling low or having a bad day please help me to remember that You are with me, protecting me and guiding my path to Your purpose for my life.  Amen.

No comments: