Friday, December 7, 2007

Our True Hope

 
I Peter 3:15 "But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,"
 
Some days it's hard to stay positive...but when you do get into a great mood and you're just beaming happiness from every part of you, do you give all the credit to God?  If someone asks you, "why are you so happy?  How can you be so hopeful?" do you tell them it is because God is the Lord of your life?  I know that I have not always had this answer ready to give however as I work on this in my life I encourage you to join me in this journey and prepare your answers!
 
Dear Lord,  Thank You for the hope I have in You!  Thank You that by faith I am able to not only be saved but to also have a victory in You every day I serve You here on this earth.  Please help me to keep my answer prepared that I may give You all glory and honor as the source of my hope and joy!  Amen.

No comments: