Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We Will Find God

Jeremiah 29:14 "I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.""
 
God knows where we are and He knows where we are going...He tells us that we will find Him and when we do He will bring us back to where we belong.  The good Lord gives and He takes away...but He will bring us back, He will restore us.  We must seek Him and be faithful, keeping our hope in His Word and His promises which are more solid than rock!
 
Dear God, Thank You for all the many blessings You have bestowed upon us.  Please help me to remain thankful through all life's trials and when it seems I am far from You may I please be filled with Your Spirit as I seek to come back into Your embrace.  Amen.

No comments: