Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Beware Of Deceiving Teachings

I Timothy 4:1 "The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons."
 
I wonder if we are in the "later times" now because I have read about some institutions calling themselves churches however they have many beliefs that do not stem from the Bible.  It is so important to use the tools God gives us to dispute the falacies that may be spread about by some who may be abandoning the true faith.  Let's cling tight to His precious Word and go to it whenever we have questions about Him.
 
Dear God, Thank You for Your Holy Word which by the inspiration of Your Spirit You have bestowed upon us as a guide to Your promises and our purpose.  Please help me to remain true to You, to Your teachings, to Your Word in all I say, do and believe.  Amen.

No comments: