Friday, May 16, 2008

God Always Answers

Psalm 118:5 "In my anguish I cried out to the Lord, and He answered by setting me free."<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

God may not always set us free from our trials, He may not always remove them from our path however He will not leave us and He will always answer us.  We not always like the answer, especially when it is making us go through the storm and not around it, but He will answer us and He will never leave us so we can cling to Him through it all.

Dear Father, Thank You for the gift of prayer and the open line of communication it leaves between You and me.  Please help me to remember that although Your answer may not always be "yes" there will be an answer...please help me to accept all Your answers with a grateful heart.  Amen.

No comments: