Thursday, May 1, 2008

Put Your Faith Into Works

James 2:17 "In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead."
 
We know it is by faith we are saved, not by works...but I think what James is telling us here is that there is no excuse for not putting your faith into action.  If we have a true and solid relationship with Christ through our faith in His cross than we should have a desire to do good works for His glory!
 
Dear Lord,  I am so very grateful for all Your amazing blessings, especially the most important one of all: salvation by Your cross.  Thank You for all of it!  Please help me to put my faith and our relationship into action through my faith so that I may spend each day glorifying You through not only words but also my deeds.  Amen.

No comments: