Thursday, April 10, 2008

Want or Need?

Philippians 4:19 "And my God will meet al your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
 
The Bible does not ever promise that we will have the biggest house or the best new car or even the fanciest clothes.  However, God does promise us again and again that He will provide us with all our needs.  God will provide for all our needs, physical as well as mental, emotional and spiritual.  He's already offered us His greatest sacrifice to fill our need of salvation!
 
Father, I want to thank you for providing for absolutely all of our needs day in and day out, always.  Please help me to remember when I am longing for something and not able to obtain it that it was only a want and I should refocus on all of the needs that are being met.  Amen.

No comments: