Monday, April 7, 2008

A Time To Give Up?...And Move On!

Ecclesiastes 3:1 & 6 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away"
 
I think at times we all tend to think of giving up and throwing away as activities that have a negative connotation to them.  However, God tells us there is a time for those, a time for everything.  Maybe if we have been trying for too long with no results or hanging on to long with no good use...well, maybe that is God telling us to give up and throw away, and turn our attentions to something new that He is leading us to!
 
Dear God, Thank You for showing me through Your precious Word that there is a time to give up on one thing so I may go in search of another.  Please grant me the wisdom to know when You are telling me it is time.  Amen.

No comments: