Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hunger And Thirst For God!

Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."

God grants us all our needs, this is something we read again and again in His precious Word.  However, here is a case of His promise to fulfill a want...when that want is pleasing to God, when we are yearning for something that glorifies Him, He will fill us up with what we seek!  If we do not limit Him in our thinking than our awesome God will do great and wonderous things in our lives!  So let us hunger and thrist for righteousness and stand in awe at how we are filled!

Dear Father, I want to thank You for always supplying my needs and at times even my wants.  Please help me to delight in Your ways, to hunger and thirst for Your righteousness all the days of my life.  Amen.

No comments: