Friday, February 29, 2008

We Don't Know...But HE Does!!

I Corinthians 2:9 "However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him""
 
I have gotten to a place where I love knowing that I don't know what God has prepared for me but that He does have a plan and it is so awesome that I haven't even conceived it!  It keeps me on the edge of my seat, so to say, waiting like a kid on Christmas morning excitedly asking, "Is it time yet?" Time for the unconceivable surprise that is His plan for my life?  Well, I really am excited and I love knowing He is in charge.
 
Dear God,  Thank You for being in charge of me and my life!  Thank You for Your awesome plan that will surprise me when Your time is right.  Please help me to keep my faith centered on You and my heart open to be Your home.  Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always thought that GOD HAD SPOKE TO MOSESAND NOAH!