Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Shine Like Stars

Philippians 14-15 "Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe"
 
I know I have a hard time with this one...I tend to complain a lot.  Mostly only to those who I am close with and to God but nonetheless it seems it's probably way too much.  Today's challenge: To keep my complaints within, to strive to not complain or argue no matter what the situation.  Are you with me?  Let's go for it!
 
Dear Father,  Thank You for all of Your wonderful promises.  Thank You for the opportunity to shine like stars if only we'd keep from complaining and arguing.  Please help me today to keep You in my mind and my heart and to focus on Your strength to keep me from falling back into these bad habits.  Amen.

No comments: