Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Secret To Content

Phillippians 4:12 "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether living in plenty or in want."
 
I know I have said this before about another verse but this is one of those verses that I read and think, "I want that!"  I want to master the secret of being content in every situation.  I think I am close but I need to work on it some more, you know?  I guess what we need to focus on is the only thing we need...which is God. He will take care of the rest in His time.
 
Dear Lord,  Thank You for always providing for our needs.  Please help us to focus on you and know that even when we feel that we are in want, we are really in Your hands.  Amen.

No comments: